Please Note: We will not ship replacement products or give refunds for damaged items for orders with heat-sensitive products (all items sensitive to heat, for example: chocolates, cookies with chocolates, etc.) during the warm weather months.
If you order during warm-weather days or if shipping to a warm-weather region we KINDLY ask you to:
· Purchase a box with insulated Box Liner, order here: Insulated box
· Purchase some Ice-Packs (at least 2 to 4 per shipment), order them here: Ice packs
· UPGRADE your shipping to UPS Second Day or next UPS Day AIR!
If you are shipping an order to the Chicago area, most parts of Illinois, Wisconsin and Indiana, UPS Ground will generally deliver next day. (upgrading to UPS 2nd Day Air will actually slow down your delivery, pick UPS Ground at checkout.)
We may delay the shipment to ensure that your package arrives before the weekend and will not sit inside the carriers hot trucks/warehouse.
However, even if you upgrade shipping and purchase ice-packs and insulated boxes, we cannot guarantee that chocolates, cookies and candies will not melt during the transport.
To avoid unnecessary product damage:
· Please be present at the time of delivery to take your package into your home.
· Even insulated boxes left in front of your door in warm temperatures will result in product damage!
· Risk of theft!
· Bugs and insects can find their way into your package which sits on the ground in front of your door!
Always provide a complete and correct shipping address please!!
Very important: ALWAYS provide UNIT or apartment number in the second address line if you live in a multi-family home or an apartment complex.